Sunday, November 11, 2012

FIELD - CHEERLEADING PRACTICE

Coach:  Good Tara.  Come on Kelly, some more energy; and remember to smile.
Kelly: I'm sorry.  It's hard when my feet feel like they're on fire.  I'm going crazy with this itching. 
C: Oooh, that doesn't sound good.  We should take a look.

BLEACHERS

K: Eww.  My toes are so sore and itchy.  Look, the skin's cracking in between!
C: That's what I was afraid of.  You have athlete's foot.
     Oh Kelly, you have to stop scratching; it just makes it worse.
K: But I can't help it; it really itches.
C: I know sweetie.  Here's what you need.
K: Absorbine Jr?
C: It stops the itching right away and it kills the fungus.  Those are the keys to healing athlete's foot.
K: Ahhh.  I can feel it working already.
     I feel so silly.  Crying about a little itching.
C: This isn't the first time one of my girls got athlete's foot.  I know how awful it can be.
    You can keep that bottle.
K: Don't worry, this is going straight into my purse. 
C: Absorbine Jr. is the only thing I trust with my girls.  Try some.


No comments:

Post a Comment